Monday, June 9, 2008

Rise of Taj

i should seriously think of becoming a movie analyst beacuse these days i'm doing less of anything else but movie watching and giving my 'expert reviews' about them here(utilising MY space)..but the movie i'm going to talk about is not an ordinary movie..it is indeed an enlightening movie....and journey is very long to attaint enlightenment as it took about 20+ watching of this movie to realise the fact that this is not an ordinary movie.It has 'taught' me,everytime,a new 'concept' and that is what has helped me to keep clinging to this movie and all thanks to this movie "Roadtrip" I saw moments ago,to realise a fact from 'Rise of Taj' and I got a new funda...the fraternity name "Cock and Bulls" ,great!!! I had the hint of it(the funda) but picture became clearer with the help of dialogue from the 'Roadtrip' hmmmm...this(blog) is to be used as a reminder to me about 'the fact'.

this piece of shit ends here,good day

No comments: