Friday, June 27, 2008

Big Big world!!

If you have not gone through the " chhoti si duniya" post i would suggest you to please go through that first,
I woke up at 6 am today and then was awake till 8 then again went to bed and got up at 12 noon and I had this dream,that might justify the title.

I was wearing no helmet and driving the bike and saw the traffic police officer at the side of the road and thus with fear of getting ticketed i took a U turn and tried to flee from the spot,but I was chased down by their Gypsy,with too many roads available to go (i mean too many choices,shouldn't the title be 'Paradox of choices' anyways)to all parts of the 'world',big world rather and thus i decided to leave the bike and run away and managed to escape,somehow,i guess,but I would like to mention this thing,

in Real life i have been ticketed twice
once I bribed,other time I had to pay the price
officers demanded Rs. 600
and I offered them them 100-300
the senile officer didn't listen to plea
and thus the whole sum had to be paid by me :(

suggestion:: Always wear a helmet or get ready to pay the "price"

No comments: